- "What is your favourite Japanese song?",
- "What's your favourite anime?"
- "Who's your favourite Japanese singer?"
- "Who's your favourite Japanese band?"
My anwers to these questions:
- I have periods I can listen many many times to the same song. My favourite this moment is "Bright Burning Shout" by Takanori Nishikawa. Others are: "lull ~Soshite bokura wa~" by Ray and "Endless Star" by Asaka. But my most favourite of all is "Kaze no Uta" by FLOW.
- I have to say my favourite anime of all time is: "Kono subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo!" (Konosuba) in my opinion the author of the light novels has a really great sense of humour!! Currently I'm reading the Light Novels, they're amazing too!
- My favourite Japanese singers are KOKIA, Fuki and Minami. KOKIA has such a calming voice and very clear with that. Her songs helped me through a period of many frustrations with songs like: "I believe ~Umi no Soko kara~" which helped me believe in a better future. That's why I tried to translate her latest album: "Tokyo Mermaid" fully. Furthermore I love Fuki's music, when I watch her live perfomances, I see a really energetic singer with great talents. She has literally shown that she can sing any genre of music. Finally, Minami. I really respect her, she had to make a re-debut after not releasing something after nearly 2 years, with a new stage name. I think she really works hard, so I hope "One Unit" will be a great succes! She creates wonderful music after all!
- My favourite band are fhána and FLOW. I've been following fhána since they debuted and I've seen an amazing growth in their music production! I know FLOW since the release of Kaze no Uta, that's such an amazing song!! Every time I listen and watch the opening theme of Tales of Zestiria the X, I get tears in my eyes after the I see Sorey standing on the edge. I don't know why I get tears, but the scene and the music match so well, it feels really nostalgic to me somehow.